Sell With Us
We currently purchase from small and mid-sized producers in the Charleston, Huntington, Hamlin and Williamson areas and the communities in between. We buy produce, meats, poultry, dairy and eggs. We are also interested in value added items (breads, cheeses, canned goods, snacks, etc.) that are labelled for resale.
We place orders with producers once a week and generally pick up 24-48 hours later at various locations along our driving route. We pay within 14 days. Selling to Refresh Appalachia might be right for you if...
- You raise a high quality product
- You’re looking to sell products in case quantities (i.e. more than 10 or 20 lbs at at time)
- You want to spend less time selling at farmers markets or delivering products, and more time expanding the farm
- You’re willing to accept a little less than farmer’s market prices in exchange for someone else selling your products
- You can commit to growing certain volumes of products and delivering them at certain times
- You have cold storage to keep products at peak freshness, and can cool your produce quickly after harvest
- You’re committed to doing a food safety walkthrough of your farm and using food-safe agricultural practices
- You share our neighborly spirit, and want to work and learn with us!
Contact Adam Hudson at email@example.com for more info about selling to us.